Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions related to your on-boarding as a third-party contractor with MTM

What documents do I need to verify my identity for MTM?
MTM has selected Credenxia for their third-party induction process. This process requires verifying your identity and viewing of MTM's induction video....
Mon, 9 Sep, 2019 at 11:01 AM
How do I find out what my information is on the electoral roll?
If you need to check your Electoral Roll details are up to date, you can do so online at or by calling 13 23 26. The State a...
Mon, 9 Sep, 2019 at 11:03 AM
Should I use my current address if I haven’t changed it on the electoral roll?
No. We need to get a match between your photo ID (driver's licence or passport) and the electoral roll.  You should update your electoral roll detail...
Mon, 9 Sep, 2019 at 11:10 AM
How do I enter my VIC Driver Licence details?
The online database used to verify your Victorian driver licence is very particular about the formatting of your details, so it is important that they are e...
Mon, 9 Sep, 2019 at 11:11 AM
Do I need to use my legal name or can I use the name I am commonly known by?
You MUST use your full legal name, including any/all middle names, as it appears on the electoral roll when filling out the First Name, Middle Name and ...
Mon, 9 Sep, 2019 at 11:16 AM
Can I use my work address for the identification process or for receiving my ID card?
Because we are verifying your personal identity, you must supply your home (residential) address so it can be matched against official records such as a d...
Mon, 9 Sep, 2019 at 11:17 AM