Modified on: Tue, 29 Oct, 2019 at 2:28 PM
108 Release Notes
- Workers are no longer allowed to select dates of birth in the very far past (e.g. 1066 AD)
- Org managers can now see the status of supplier workers who aren’t of status verified
- Org managers can now archive workers from the org portal
- Inductions with free text fields can now be viewed in Admin portal and assessed in org portal
- The Worker Details page in Org Portal has now been updated
- When an org manager attempts to add a worker to their organisation for a position they already hold, the manager will receive a notification advising of this
- Issue Dates will no longer allow you to select a future date
- An issue where org managers were being told their workers will b e charged irrespective of the organisations billing settings has been resolved
- An issue with adding internal worker documents has been resolved
- An issue with the ID photo no longer appearing on card print and in worker documents has been resolved
- An issue with retrieving documents from app.tik.me has been resolved
- “Your 0 position has been verified” email issue has been resolved
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.