Release Notes 105+106
Modified on: Fri, 27 Sep, 2019 at 3:33 PM
105 + 106 Release Notes
- Locations functionality has been expanded added to the Admin and Organisation portals
- This feature will remain optional and marked as (Preview) until a future release
- We’ve hidden the Manage Workers Beta page
- Implemented security improvements
- Improved exemptions – they now expire properly, and more detail is provided for them in the Worker Details page in Org
- An issue with viewing comments in Admin portal has been resolved
- An issue where some positions weren’t expiring correctly has been resolved
- The issue involved Imperva thinking our backend automation was a DDOS attack, and blocking them after a while. After whitelisting Azure from itself (?), Imperva didn't consider it an attack, and the Expiry Dates updated correctly
- An issue where workers couldn’t view their documents from app.tik.me has been resolved
- Known Issue: if they try to download these documents, they won’t be able to view them (filetype extension will be unknown). This will be fixed in Release 108
- An issue where Admins were prevented from processing the document (they’d see an Internal Server Error) has been resolved
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.