The following enhancements to existing functionality have been added to the Organisation Portal:
- An enhancement has been added to the system so new workers who are allocated more than one position can successfully complete their position, no matter which email link they click.
The following bugs have been fixed to the Organisation Portal:
- An issue with assigning workers to position after they've unsubscribed themselves was fixed
- An issue where the number of workers was inconsistent between the View Details for the position and View Position Workers has been resolved. The Position Details page widget now shows the total number of Workers minus any cancelled ones.
TikForce Positions Application
The following enhancements to existing functionality have been added to the TikForce Positions Application:
- Removed the widget showing the completion percentage while going through the positions process.
- Breadcrumbs have been removed from Positions site when on mobile devices.
- When bulk-adding workers, an ID card number can be specified. This number will only be imported if they position they are being added to has ID cards enabled.
The following bugs have been fixed to the TikForce Positions Application:
- An issue with the primary document prefilling into the secondary document during the ID verification has been resolved.
- The currency date feature has been fixed for double-sided documents with mandatory issuer and issue dates.
No changes were made to the TikMe Application.
No changes were made to the Verification Portal.
Single Sign On System
No changes were made to the Single Sign On System.
The following new features have been added to the Admin Portal:
- Admins can now prompt workers for individual position credentials.
The following enhancements to existing functionality have been added to the Admin Portal:
- When a worker's identity is verified, an email is no longer being sent. This is to prevent confusion with workers as to their position status.
- The entity profile page in Admin has been enhanced.
- Worker timelines now show if their role has been changed and who by, including whether it was a change made in Admin or Org portals.