Release Notes - Release 100
Winter is coming!
While most peeps out there are busy fighting of the cold - our Dev team's preparations for the new release are in full swing. Let's celebrate our 100th release with following splendid improvements:
Proposed for release: 29th May 2019
- The Worker Details page has been rearranged to make it more intuitive to users.
- An enhancement has been added to the system to notify organisation managers assigning workers to a secondary position of that positions' cost.
- Super Admins are now able to determine what has been entered in the Details field in Admin for the position credential group from the organisation portal.
- An enhancement has been added to the system to correctly describe worker removals on the timeline.
- The Manage Workers (Beta) page now runs from an index rather than reading the database. This means all searches on this page are significantly faster.
- An enhancement has been added to the system to allow workers to search for the registered training organisation that issued their credentials