When uploading an ID or Biometric photo there are some requirements that the photo must have.
To see these, see What should my ID photograph look like?
The basics are:
- TikForce requires a headshot, like a passport photograph (head and shoulders only). Here are some guidelines to help you get a great shot!
- Clear, focused image with no marks or 'red eye'
- Plain white or light grey background that contrasts with your face
- Uniform lighting (no shadows or reflections) with appropriate brightness and contrast to show natural skin tone
- Face and eyes looking directly at the camera, and not tilted in any direction
- Hair off the face, so that the edges of the face are visible
- Eyes open, mouth closed
- Neutral expression (not smiling, laughing or frowning)
- If you cover your head for religious reasons, or you wear glasses or facial jewellery, your photo can include these items.
- Head coverings should be plain coloured and must be worn in such a way as to show the face from the bottom of the chin to the top of the forehead, and with the edges of the face visible.
- Glasses or jewellery must not obscure any part of the face, especially the area around the eyes, mouth, and nose (thick frames or tinted lenses are not acceptable). There must be no reflection from the lenses, rings or studs.
If your photo meets all of these requirements and it is still being declined you can send it to support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can upload it on your behalf.