The updated version (Release 77) of TikForce Platform was released on 18/05/2018.
Release Notes with the details of enhancements added to the system and bug fixes are below.
Please contact TikForce Support (email@example.com) or any further details.
Proposed for release: 18th May 2018
The following new features have been added to the Organisation Portal:
- Organisations with the Entity Setting 'ExemptionPreview' set to 'true' now have exemption requests sent to Managers and Admins instead of Exemptors. Managers and Admins also have access to a Pending Exemptions page, where they can review any request, and either notify the Exemptors if they're satisfied, or cancel it if they're not.
- A widget showing the total workers in a position can be viewed in the position details page.
The following enhancements to existing functionality have been added to the Organisation Portal:
- An enhancement has been added to the system to provide a list of workers for processing flight bookings.This enhancement can be accessed at the Organisation Portal > Manage Projects > View Details > Flights Report
- The manage workers and manage allocated workers pages for positions in organisations now show the expiry date of each worker's position credential.
The following bugs have been fixed to the Organisation Portal:
- Assessment and Exemption menus are now hidden to organisations that don't have those settings active.
TikForce Positions Application
The following bugs have been fixed to the TikForce Positions Application:
- Workers who have their identity verification declined no longer have to pay for their positions again.
The following bugs have been fixed to the TikMe Application:
- Position credentials for deleted positions no longer appear in the Tikme portal.