MTM has selected TikForce for their third-party induction process. This process requires verifying your identity and viewing of MTM's induction video. The following information should help you get work-ready as a MTM contractor.
What to do when you have been invited to a TikForce Position (view video).
TikForce's Verification Process
TikForce's identity verification is done by a database check - we verify your identity against government records, and we compare the details on your uploaded photo ID against the information held in government databases.
You will need to first review your basic details, add some identity and address information, and upload identity documents for your online verification.
Before you start the process you should make sure you have on hand:
- A credit or debit card to pay the verification fee of (including GST)
- Digital versions (e.g. scans or photos) of the following documents:
- One form of Government issued ID: a driver's licence, Australian passport, or Australian employment visa.
- If your Government issued ID does not show your photo, a second document showing your name and photo such as a proof of age card.
- If your Government issued ID does not show your address, a second document showing your name and address such as a driver’s licence.
- A passport-style photograph of at least 1000 x 1000 pixels in size to be printed on your ID card.
We will use your uploaded documentation and photograph to verify your details against a number of sources:
- Your address will be matched against the Electoral Roll and White Pages. When you enter your address, please make sure it is the same as in at least one of these sources.
- Your full name and date of birth will be matched against the relevant database for the ID document(s) you upload, the Electoral Roll, and the Australian tenancy file. If these sources include a middle name, please make sure you enter it. A correct middle name is very important for matching to the electoral roll.
- The passport-style photograph you upload will be matched to your photo ID.