1. Help me get employed
- Verify your identity and credentials: to demonstrate you are who you say you are, and that you possess the right qualifications and skills to do the job. Tik.me verifications confirm the authenticity of qualifications, tickets, and licences, and ensure they are valid and not about to expire.
- Add a police check: TikForce is an approved provider of the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) so you can apply for a National Police Check through our platform. Once completed, it is automatically added to your Tik.me account as verified credential.
- Your Tik.me account is a digital worker passport: you can access your Tik.me account 24/7 on any device so you can have easy access to all your work documentation, any time.
- Easily share credentials with employers, recruiters and HR staff: assure them you are appropriately qualified to perform any duties they might require. You can send your public Tik.me profile via email, text message or via a web link. Your public profile will display your credentials, regardless of whether they are verified or not.Or you can request a Certificate of Verification to have in hard copy.
Keep building you online profile: add more credentials anytime.
2. Manage my credentials
There are many advantages to having Tik.me manage your credentials:
- fast upload and retrieval of your credentials
- linked to your verified digital ID for added security
- easy to share with employers/recruiters
- low-cost secure storage of your credential files
- easy to access verification services for extra trust and fast recruitment
- get reminders in your inbox when credentials are about to expire
- add credentials quickly and easily to build your career faster
- auto-populate your details into TikForce Positions
- access to other parts of the TikForce platform
3. Keep my credentials for different job applications
Tik.me lets you upload, store, verify, manage and share your credentials so you can use them over and over.
We understand that people change professions and jobs sometimes, so we want to make it as easy as possible for you to take what you might have used for one position, and re-use that verification for another.
It's a known fact that a lot of people are qualified for more than one job! So why restrict yourself to just uploading what you need for one position? Let us manage all of your employment credentials, tickets and licences - and if something is nearing an expiry, we will let you know early so that you're on top of your renewal and don't have to risk non-compliance.
See also: Is Tik.me free?