You will be required to upload a headshot of yourself, which can be taken as a 'selfie' from your device or camera.
Detailed instructions are provided at the point of uploading your photograph, but the information below should help make sure you have the image in the correct format from the start.
The TikForce platform requires that all photo images should be in .JPG or .PNG format file.
When saving an image on your device or camera, you should be able to set the image format to .JPG. Alternatively, you can re-format an image on your PC/phone/table by selecting the SAVE AS option (in whichever photo editing software you are using), then select .JPG from the drop-down menu. You can then save the image, with any name you wish, and to a folder on your computer where you can access it later.
The photo file cannot be more than 1 MB in size.
TikForce requires a headshot, similar to a passport photograph (head and shoulders only). Here are some guidelines to help you get a great shot:
- Clear, focused image with no marks or 'red eye'
- Plain white or light grey background that contrasts with your face
- Uniform lighting (no shadows or reflections) with appropriate brightness and contrast to show natural skin tone
- Face and eyes looking directly at the camera, and not tilted in any direction
- Hair off the face, so that the edges of the face are visible
- Eyes open, mouth closed
- Neutral expression (not smiling, laughing or frowning)
- If you cover your head for religious reasons, or you wear glasses or facial jewelry, your photo can include these items.
- Head coverings should be plain coloured and must be worn in such a way as to show the face from the bottom of the chin to the top of the forehead, and with the edges of the face visible
- Glasses or jewelry must not obscure any part of the face, especially the area around the eyes, mouth, and nose (thick frames or tinted lenses are not acceptable). There must be no reflection from the lenses, rings or studs.
Remember, this image may be printed on a TikForce photo ID card (if one is issued), so make sure you are happy with the image you have chosen to upload, and that it represents how you look for an average workday.
Please note: our system will decline a photo of a photo, or if your photo has been filtered or excessively edited.
If you are still having issues after reading this article, our TikForce Support Team is here to help:
Submit a ticket
Call us on