Before you sign up to the Credenxia platform, it is a good idea to make sure you have all the documents that you need to complete the process.
You will usually have been given a list of these before you start the process.
For the documents to be uploaded, you can scan them onto your computer or simply take a picture, and then upload them.
- At least 1 form of photo identification (Primary Identification). The best options are an Australian-issued driver’s licence or passport. If you have both, uploading them will make it easier to verify your ID.
- A Secondary Identification
- A 'selfie' photograph (taken with a smart phone or device), which we use to compare to your photo identification. Make sure your photo matches the requirements listed, when you are asked to upload it.
Primary ID Types
- Australian Driver's Licence
- A valid and current work Visa with foreign Passport
- Citizenship Certificate
- Australian or New Zealand Birth Certificate
Secondary ID Types
- Medicare Card
- Bank Statement
- Medibank Card
- Australian Electoral Roll Check
- Utility Bill
- All Primary ID Types
Example of other credentials you may require for your assigned position:
- Qualification records
- Working at Heights
- Working in Confined Spaces
- Trade Certificates
- Heavy Vehicle Driver's Licence