If you believe the National Police Check (NPC) result issued to you is incorrect, you can:

1. Contact us to provide reasons or evidence for disputing the result. You should provide as much information as possible, including documents that support your claim.

2. We will discuss the NPC result with you, assist you to complete a dispute form, and we will submit the dispute on your behalf.

3. When the investigation of the NPC result is complete, the police will advise the NPCS Customer Support team of the outcome. 
The NPCS Customer Support team will then inform us of the outcome, enabling us to discuss the results with the you.

To read a detailed description of the dispute process, click here: or see the attachment below.

If you are still having issues after reading this article, our TikForce Support Team is here to help:

Submit a ticket
Email us
Call us on
1800 732 543